Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, December 14, 2003
 
A friend once told me, "Notice that you didn't up-date the blog once the stress is over?" I hate to agree that he is right. As the thrill and the exhaustion are slowly fading, I feel like that there are nothing left there to explore. Not right now, anyway.

I need some time to figure out things. It's not gonna be as extreme as finding the purpose of my existence. I'll probably just pick up some Latin, watch more of Giada's and Alton's cooking shows, read more books, expand the social life, take some road trip for a beautiful white x-mas.

So, so long, my blogfriends. It's been nice a friendship we've had all this time. Thanks for spending lots of precious minutes of your life to support me during the hardest times of my life and also for being happy with me during the high times. I'm not sure if I've ever made an impact on your life, but definitely all of you have made some on mine. I thank you all for that too.

See y'all in an indefinite time in the future.

PS:
I (and my lil bro and lil sis) 'd like to say this in advance.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?